Stuffed Bell Pepper
Posted by : Sindhu Prakash
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Stuffed Bell Pepper
1) Wash & cut bell pepper into two halves. Deseed them.
2) Add oil to the pan, followed by chopped garlic, onions and tomatoes. Cook them.
3) Add spices, tomato Ketchup, dried oregano. Mix well.
4) To the above mixture now add cooked rice, finely chopped paneer and cooked kidney beans. Mix well.
5) Stuff each half of your bell pepper with above mixture and top it with a slice of cheese.
6) Air Fry them at 350°F until cheese on the top of bell pepper melts and turns into golden brown colour.