stuffed soya paneer spinach parantha
• By Dr Shweta Khandelwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 412 kcal
Ingredients for stuffed soya paneer spinach parantha
- › Soya 40 gms Paneer 30gms Spinach 100gms Wheat flour 40gms Ghee 5gm
1. Boil soya then squeeze the extra water out. Crush it in the grinder. Then mix this crushed soya paste with required paneer and make it in binding capacity. Mix all the spices in this. Step 2: On the other side make a purée of spinach and knead the dough out of it. Step 3: Then stuff the paneer soya mix in this spinach parantha and roast it on tawa Voila your spinach paneer soya parantha is ready Step 4: Enjoy this with your curd .😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!