| 1 minute to read
Street Food Aloo Tikki.
- 3 Large potatoes, peeled boiled and mashed.
- 3/4 cup frozen peas (uncooked).
- 1/2 large onion,chopped.
- 1 jalapeno pepper ,minced.
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 handful fresh parsley or cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. bread crumbs ( I used panko )
- 4 tbsp. flour
Step1. Once the potatoes have been boiled and mashed, add in all the other ingredients.
Step2 . From into patties (You should ba able to get 8 large patties or 10 smaller ones ).
Step3 . Heat a little oil over medium- high heat and fry a few minutes on each side until golden brown. drain and coll on paper towels.
Step4 . Serve with any kind of sauce you like ( I served it with a cottage/ ricotta cheese mixture, but I imagine this would be delicious with some kind or chutney )!