• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
04:00 Minutes 247 kcal
Ingredients for Strawberry Icecream
- › Fresh strawberry- 250gm
- › Milk low fat- 200ml
- › custard powder - 5gm
- › zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
- › cashews- 10gm
1. Bring the milk to boil and simmer it until it's reduced to half.
2. Grind the strawberries in a mixer and make the paste out of it and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl add custard powder and little water (20ml) and mix it well so that there are no lumps and custard powder is dissolved.
4. Slowly add this to the hot milk and continuously stir it so as to avoid any lump.
5. Now add strawberries paste, chopped cashews and sweetner and mix all well and pour it into the container.
6. Let it refrigerate overnight or for atleast 3-4 hours. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!