• By Annu Malik
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 149 kcal
Ingredients for Stovetop Shakshuka
- › Macros mentioned for 1 portion Eggs -5 Tomatoes - 2 chopped Onion-2 chopped Red pepper - 1 chipped Yellow pepper -1 chopped Eggs -5 Oil-1tbsp Spinach- half cup
1. 1. In a skillet/ wide non stick pan . Add oil 2. Add chopped onions, tomatoes , peppers, and spinach. 3. Cook nicely . Then make holes at 5 places to fit the eggs 4. Add the eggs in the holes created and cover 5. Let them cook for 5-7 mins until done. 6. Garnish with coriander and cut like a cake piece. 7. Serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!