Stir fry Veggies
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 167 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fry Veggies
- › Oil 5ml
- › Beans chopped 200gm
- › Tofu 100gm
- › Corn 25gm
- › Onion 30g
- › Tomato 50gm
- › Sweet thai sauce 2 tbsp
- › Black pepper powder
- › Dried herbs (optional)
- › Apple cider vinegar/ lime juice 1 tbsp
1. In a wok, add oil. Add onion, corn, beans.
2. Saute them and add tomatoes. cook covered.
3. Once the beans are soft, add the sliced tofu pieces. Adjust salt. Add black pepper powder, ACV/ lime juice and the sweet thai sauce.
4. Mix all and cook well for another 10mins. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!