Stir fry Chicken
• By Priyanka Mallick
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 218 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fry Chicken
- › Chicken breast 100 gm
- › onion 50 gm
- › capsicum 50 gm
- › oil 7 gm
- › Green chillies ,black pepper, salt, oregano, lemon for taste
1. cut the chicken breast in small pieces. Boil with salt for 4-5 minutes and keep aside
2. Take 7 gm of oil in a frying pan. Add chopped garlic and try for 15 second
3. Add chopped onion and capsicum and fry till the onion is little soft and translucent
4. Add spices and salt as required. Add chillies as per your taste.
5. Add the boiled chicken pieces and mix well
6. Sprinkle lemon on top before removing from heat
7. Serve hot and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!