Stir fry Chicken & Veggies and Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 544 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fry Chicken & Veggies and Rice
- › Chicken breast - 200 gm (boil/microwave and cut into pieces)
- › Rice - 50 gm
- › Sesame Oil - 10 gm
- › Veggies- Brocilli,bell peppers
- › Onion 1 medium cut into 4
- › Corn Flour - 1 tea spoon
- › Soya Sauce
- › Vinegar
- › Hot Garlic or Schezwan Sauce - Any one
1. Add oil to a pan
2. Add onion + veggies and cook at high flame for 10 mins and keep stirring.
3. Add salt,black pepper,soya sauce,vinegar
4. Add chicken and schezwan sauce or hot garlic sauce Nd cook for 5 minutes
5. Mix corn flour in water and add to the pan.
6. Garnish with corainder and serve with steamed rice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!