steamed soya tawa idli
• By Jasmine Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 189 kcal
Ingredients for steamed soya tawa idli
- › Soya 15gms Potatoes 50gms Oil 5gms Bread 20gms Curd 15gms Curry leaves Green chillis Mustard seeds Salt & pepper
1. Boil and squeeze soya well Mix it with boiled potatoes and add salt, pepper, kitchen king masala, chat masala and green coriander Make tikkis of it Cut the bread with a katori of the same size as tikkis Put bread on the top of the tikki Now put the tikki on tawa with bread towards top Add salt and 1 drip of stevia in curd and make a paste Spread this curd on the bread and put a big cover on tawa ( to steam the tikki) Let it cook on slow flame for 5-7 mins Put sauted curry leaves and chilies on the top Serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!