Steamed Soya Kofta
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 278 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed Soya Kofta
- › 1) Louki/Ghiya (Bottlegaurd) : 100 gms 2) Tomato : 100 gms 3) Onion : 100 gms 4) Ginger-garlic paste : 15 gms 5) Oil : 3 gms 6) Soya Chunk flour : 25 gms 7) Mix Dal flour or Besan : 25 gms
1. 1) Grade the Louki to fine. 2) Add soya chunk flour and Mix Dal flour in it. 3) Add Salt, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, baking powder and sauf. 4) Mix well and water to make a soft dough (slightly more water than weight flour dough). 5) Makes balls and put it on steamer plate and Steam cook for 20 mins. 6) Till the time balls ate getting steamed prepare the greavy. 7) take little oil in pan and add ginger garlic paste to it cook for 1 min and spices and salt. 8) Add the onion tomato paste to it. 9) Cook the greavy till oil starts to come out, than add water to get the desired consistency. 10) add the balls to greavy and cook with closed lid. 11) Enjoy with roti or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!