Steamed fish with mustard
• By Hiya Kalita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:35 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed fish with mustard
- › Hilsa/Ilish fish -100g Mustard seeds- 10g Onion-30g Ginger paste Green chillies-3 Chilli powder Cumin powder Turmeric powder Salt to taste
1. Grind the mustard seeds into a smooth paste
2. Marinade the fish with the mustard paste, onion, ginger paste, green chillies, cumin powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt for about 15-20mins
3. In a pressure cooker or wok, add about 2 cups of water and bring it to boil
4. Then add the fish mixture
5. Close the lid and let it steam on medium flame for about 15 mins.
6. Open the lid and let the gravy become thick in consistency
7. Serve hot with rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!