• By Pallavi Khatri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 479 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed Dahibara
- › black gram dal split- 100gms curd 250 ml imli chutney coriander for garnish
1. 1. Soak dal for 4 hours 2. brind to coarse paste 3. put dal in idli steamer and steam for 10 minutes 4. cool it down, dip in well blended curd 5. add a bit of imli and green chutney 6. garnish with green coriander, powdered roasted cumin and red chilli powder and serve chilled
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!