| 1 minute to read
Steamed Chicken Momos
- 100 gms chicken kheema / mash
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 10 gms ghee for stuffing & dough
- 1 tsp schezwan chutney (ready or homemade)
- a pinch of salt for stuffing & dough as per taste
- 50 gms wheat flour
- 50 gms oats flour
- 4 cup water approx. (1 cup for dough)
- 50 gms mix veggies like cabbage, green pepper diced in thin slices
take a deep bottomed pan. add 5 gms ghee & schezwan chutney. add chicken kheema, veggies & salt. cover & let it cook for 7-8 mins on slow flame.
take both flour. add salt & 5 gms ghee. mix well. now add water & make a semi soft dough. ensure that dough is not too soft or it will crack during steam.
create a small cup out of dough & add stuffing. create desired shape by holding one point as centre & folding dough towards that point.
take water in a steamer & let it boil for few mins. keep momos in a strainer on top. steam for 7-8 minutes. check with a tooth pick. ensure that dough doesn't stick to it. serve hot with chutney or cheese dip.
approx 6 pieces I got medium sized.