Steamed Chicken atta momo with coriander chutney
• By Jayadrita Sarkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 492 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed Chicken atta momo with coriander chutney
- › boneless chicken breast - 200 gms
- › wheat - 50 gms
- › Olive oil - 5 ml
- › Chopped onion - 15 gms
- › Homemade ginger garlic chilli paste - 20 gms
- › Tomato - 15 gms
- › coriander leaves - 200 gms
- › Soya sauce - 5 ml
1. Knead the dough with a pinch of salt and water and rest for atleast 10 minutes. Meanwhile in a mixer jar add chicken cubes, ginger, garlic, green chilli, salt and oil. Add chopped onion and coriander leaves and soya sauce to the mixture. Make momos with the atta and chicken stuffing and steam for 10 minutes. For the chutney in a mixer jar add coriander leaves, ginger, garlic,tomato, green chilli,salt and lime juice. Serve hot momos with spicy tangy chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!