Steamed Baatis with chicken Curry
• By Asha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed Baatis with chicken Curry
- › For Baati: Whole wheat flour 50 gm Baajra flour 30 gms Ghee 1 tbsp Salt 1 pinch Ajwain 1/2 tbsp Cooking soda
1. Add all the ingredients and make a soft dough with water. Then make equal size balls to make Baati. Put the balls on steamer and let it steam for 20 mins. Your soft Baatis are ready to be eaten as it is or you can even cut them into halves and then sauté in ghee for a minute or two. Both ways it tastes so yummy. Vegetarians can enjoy this Baati meal with Daal and non vegetarians can go for chicken curry Baati combo .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!