steam cooked dahi bhalle
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for steam cooked dahi bhalle
- › urad dal (10 gm)
- › moong dal (10 gm)
- › dahi (50 gm)
- › roasted jeera, black & red pepper and salt as per taste
- › baking powder and soda
1. 1) Take urad dal mogar and moong dal mogar (without shell). 2) Soak them overnight. 3) Grind them in mixture. 4) Add some baking power and baking soda in it and keep it aside for half an hr. 5) Grease the steamer plate with little oil or ghee. 6) Put even drops of dal mixture at some distance. 7) Put the tray in steamer and leave for 10 mins. 8) Take the steam cooked bhalle out and let them cool down. 9) Put them in chilled water for some time to get spongey. 10) Drain the water. 11) Take curd and skim it thoroughly and add it on bhalle. 12) Garnish it with imli chutney and spices. 13) Serve chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!