Sriracha Glazed Chicken
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 416 kcal
Ingredients for Sriracha Glazed Chicken
- › Boneless Chicken Breasts 250 gm
- › Butter 10 gm
- › Sriracha Sauce 1 table spoon
- › Onion 1 small
- › Garlic 6 small cloves
1. Add butter to a pan followed by onion and whole garlic cloves and saute until golden brown.
2. Place chicken breasts on the pan and flip sides until both sides are evenly cooked.
3. Add Sriracha Sauce and cook at a low flame for 10 mins.
4. Serve with Salad/bread
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!