• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 233 kcal
Ingredients for Spinveg Eggs
- › Eggs- 2
- › Oil/ butter- 5gm
- › Tomatoes- 100gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Green chilli - 1
- › Seasoning: salt & pepper powder
1. In a pan, add oil and heat it. Thereafter, add chopped and saute it for 30 seconds on a high flame and follow it by chopped tomatoes.
2. Now, add salt, pepper powder and green chilli paste and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Add baby spinach and let be on flame until it turns dark green.
3. Make 2 wells in the bed of veggies and pour in 2 eggs one by one. Sprinkle some more salt and pepper and cover the lid for a minute or more depending upon how well you wanna cook your egg! Voila it’s ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!