Spinach with garlic-mustard tint
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 170 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach with garlic-mustard tint
- › Mustard oil - 10gm
- › Spinach - 200gm
- › Onion - 100gm
- › Cumin seeds - a pinch
- › Mustard seeds - a pinch
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Green chilly- 1
- › Turmeric powder - a pinch
- › Asafoetida- a pinch
- › Salt - as per the taste
1. Cut and clean the spinach into small chunks and keep aside. Chop the onion as well.
2. In a pan, add mustard oil followed by cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Thereafter, add asafoetida and chopped garlic and saute it a minute.
3. Now, add chopped onion and saute it until it turns translucent.
4. Finally, add spinach and cook it until it wilts. Voila it’s ready! Have it with rice or chapati🤤
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!