Spinach Tomato Omelette
• By Deepika Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:04 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Tomato Omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 25 gm chopped spinach
- › 10 ml olive oil
- › Garam masala to taste (optional)
- › Italian seasoning or oregano to taste
- › Black pepper powder, salt, red chilli flakes to taste
- › A bunch of fresh chopped coriander leaves
- › 2 tsp or half medium finely chopped onion
- › 20 gm or half tomato (Deseeded) or 3 -4 cherry tomatoes
1. 1.Whisk two whole eggs in a bowl and add chopped onions, spinach & fresh coriander leaves. Mix well
2. 2. Add black pepper powder, Italian seasoning, garam masala, red chiili powder & salt. Whisk well to get that nice and fluffy omelette !
3. 3. Put 2 tsp olive oil on a hot tawa or pan. Pour the mixture and add chopped tomatoes on top!
4. 4. Cook well from both the sides, serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!