| 1 minute to read
Spinach Tomato Omelette
- 2 whole eggs
- 25 gm chopped spinach
- 10 ml olive oil
- Garam masala to taste (optional)
- Italian seasoning or oregano to taste
- Black pepper powder, salt, red chilli flakes to taste
- A bunch of fresh chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp or half medium finely chopped onion
- 20 gm or half tomato (Deseeded) or 3 -4 cherry tomatoes
1.Whisk two whole eggs in a bowl and add chopped onions, spinach & fresh coriander leaves. Mix well
2. Add black pepper powder, Italian seasoning, garam masala, red chiili powder & salt. Whisk well to get that nice and fluffy omelette !
3. Put 2 tsp olive oil on a hot tawa or pan. Pour the mixture and add chopped tomatoes on top!
4. Cook well from both the sides, serve hot.