Spinach pesto pasta
• By Astha Dhoka
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach pesto pasta
- › Spinach - 100g
- › Pasta - 40g
- › Cashew - 5g
- › Walnut - 5g
- › Olive oil - 10g
- › Garlic - 5-6 pods
- › Salt and pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Lemon - 1.tbsp
- › Cheese - 1 cube
1. 1. Soak the cashews in warm water and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes. 2. Blanch the spinach in hot water and then immediately remove it and place it in cold water 3. In a mixer jar add spinach, Walnut, garlic pods, soaked cashew, salt, pepper, lemon juice and little water. 4.Blend it together until a thick paste is formed. 5. Add oil in a pan and then add the pesto paste and cooked pasta and cook for 5 minutes. 6. Serve it with grated cheese.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!