| 1 minute to read
Spinach Pasta with Mozzarella cheese.
- Elbow Pasta - 45 gm
- Mozzarellas shredded cheese- 50 gm
- Tomatoes big -1
- Spinach - 50 gm
- Capsicum - 1/2 piece
- Onion-1/2 piece
- Garlic -2 cloves.
- Italian seasonings - Chilly flakes and oregano.
- Indian red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp .
- Salt and pepper - to taste .
- Olive oil - 10 gm
1) Boil raw pasta by adding two drops of oil and salt .
2)Once pasta is boiled strained it under cold water and keep that aside .
3)Take a pan and heat it for 2 minutes.
4)Add olive oil to pan ,once oil is heated add chopped garlic and onions and sauté till it turns little pinkish in color and than add chopped capsicum and sauté for sometime.
5) Prepare tomatoes purée and add in pan along with above ingredients.
6) Add pasta to it and stir by adding spinach leaves ,Mix it well.
7)Add shredded Mozzarella cheese into pasta stir it gently .
8)Add Indian red chilly powder ,Italian season oregano ,chilly flakes and basils ,black pepper powder .Adjust salt as required .
9)Yummy and healthy delicious pasta is ready to eat.