Spinach Cheese Garlic Chicken
• By Disha Kamble
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Cheese Garlic Chicken
- › Spinach
- › Cheese
- › Chicken
1. 1. Blanch chopped Palak leaves. 2. At the same time, in a pan, add 1 tb spoon olive oil. To it add the pepper and salt marinated chicken breast pieces. Add one slit green chilly for spice. 3. Remove the chicken once cooked thoroughly. You may now discard the chilly. 4. In the same pan, add butter. To it add 3-4 cloves of finely chopped garlic. Sauté it. 5. Add some chicken stock (if any) from the cooked chicken. 6. Then add grated cheese to it. Stir till it melts. You can add some pepper at this point. 7. Add cooked chicken to this. Mix it well. 8. Then add the blanched Palak leaves. Give it a good mix. 9. Adjust salt as per taste. You can also add mixed herbs. Mix it.. And done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!