Spinach Fetta Wrap
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 255 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Fetta Wrap
- › 1 7 inch whole-wheat tortilla
- › 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- › 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- › 2 cups fresh spinach
- › 1 large egg plus one egg white lightly whisked
- › 2 tablespoons crumbled low fat fetta cheese
- › 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes chopped
1. Place tortilla on microwaveable plate and heat for one minute.
2. Coat a frying pan with cooking spray, then place over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and pepper for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the spinach and sauté for another one to two minutes or until wilted.
4. Add the eggs and cook, stirring often until they are set, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the egg scramble in the middle of the tortilla, add the fetta crumble on top with sun dried tomatoes . To wrap fold up one end then both of the sides. Serve immediately or wrap in foil to take and go!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!