| 1 minute to read
Spinach Fetta Wrap
- 1 7 inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large egg plus one egg white lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons crumbled low fat fetta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes chopped
Place tortilla on microwaveable plate and heat for one minute.
Coat a frying pan with cooking spray, then place over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and pepper for 2 minutes.
Stir in the spinach and sauté for another one to two minutes or until wilted.
Add the eggs and cook, stirring often until they are set, about 2 minutes.
Add the egg scramble in the middle of the tortilla, add the fetta crumble on top with sun dried tomatoes . To wrap fold up one end then both of the sides. Serve immediately or wrap in foil to take and go!!!