Spinach Chicken Meatballs
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Chicken Meatballs
- › 80 gm Minced Chicken
- › 1 large Egg
- › 20 gm Grated Cheese
- › 20 gm Bread Crumbs
- › 50 gm Spinach
- › 10 gm Garlic
- › Dry Spices ( oregano, chilly powder, pepper powder)
- › Salt
1. Blend the minced chicken and egg in a blender to a smooth paste.
2. Grind together breadcrumbs, garlic cloves , dry spices.
3. Fine chop spinach or pulse in a bender without water.
4. Bind together everything in a bowl. Shape into balls and bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 30 mins. I have used no oil. If needed coat with a low cal spray.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!