Spinach Cheese Spread
• By Shwetha KN
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 187 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach Cheese Spread
- › Spinach 150g
- › 2 slices Cheese
- › 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- › 5 g butter
- › Chilli flakes if needed
- › Paneer/ Chicken ur choice
1. Heat pan and add the butter once it is hot, add in the garlic and fry till it browns.
2. Add the spinach and fry till it wilts and the water has evaporated. Add in the slices of cheese and cover till the cheese melts and mix well.
3. You can top it with chilli flakes and oregano for extra flavour.
4. I use this to spread over my Phulka and/or Bread. I make variations with the choice of protien on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!