Spinach and Cheese Wrap
• By Bhavana rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 496 kcal
Ingredients for Spinach and Cheese Wrap
- › Wheat flour - 30 gms
- › Brocolli - 20 gms
- › Spinach - 40 gms
- › Cheese - 2 slices
- › Paneer -50 gms
- › Onion - 30 gms
- › Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- › Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- › Oil - 5 gms
- › Salt to taste
1. Boil brocolli florets in water for 5 mins. Chop paneer into small pieces. Blanch spinach in hot water for five minutes and then squeeze out the excess water from it.
2. Meanwhile mix wheat flour with water and form dough.
3. Now heat a pan and add oil. Roast the broccoli for two minutes. Add salt, oregano and chilli powder and mix. Keep it aside.
4. Now in the same pan add paneer cubes and spinach and roast for a minute. Add oregano, chilli flakes, salt and mix.
5. Now roll the dough flat. Semi roast it on medium flame. Now make a cut from the centre to one end.
6. Place all the ingredients on it. Fold it into wrap and again roast on low flame till the wrap is crisp on outside... Enjoy it as an evening snack.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!