Spicy Turmeric Latte
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 125 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Turmeric Latte
- › Soy milk powder - 15gm
- › water - 200ml
- › Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- › Ginger powder - 0.5 tsp
- › Cinnamon powder - 0.25 tsp
- › black pepper powder - 0.25 tsp
- › Zero calorie sweetener - as per taste
- › vanilla essence (optional) - 0.5 tsp
- › Almonds - 10gm
1. In a sauce pan, add water and soy milk powder and whisk it slowly. Boil it on low flame
2. Now, add all dry spices and sweetener and mix well or whisk it so that there are no lumps.
3. You can use milk frother to get foam if you want. Add chopped almonds if you want it crunchy. Enjoy hot !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!