spicy soya wheat Rotis
• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for spicy soya wheat Rotis
- › Soya flour :40gms
- › Wheat flour :40gms
- › Green chilli:1/4 inch
- › Mint leaves :5gms
- › Corriander leaves :5gms
- › Ginger garlic paste: less than 1/4tsp
- › Salt as per taste
1. STEPS: 1. Take smallest mixer jar 2. Add green chilli, corriander leaves, mint leaves , ginger garlic paste , little water and run 4. You will get a watery chutney( OR instead of this you can use chutney water /green chutney to knead roti dough) 5. Add that to soya and wheat flour and knead it to smooth dough 6. Make rotis and enjoy with any side dish Note:This will make upto 6 rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!