Spicy Soya egg chat
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 227 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Soya egg chat
- › Soya chunks 50gms
- › 3 egg whites
- › 3 gms butter
1. Boil soya chunks. Once cooled, take the water out of it.
2. In a pan, put butter, cumin seeds & mustard seeds. Once splitters, add chopped egg whites
3. Next add the boiled soya chunks. Add salt as per taste and spices (cumin powder, ginger powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder) and little vinegar (I used 1 tbsp of ACV). Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!