Spicy Soya dry chaat
• By Kshitiz Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 170 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Soya dry chaat
- › 50 gram soya chunks
- › 5 gm oil
- › maggi masala
1. 1. Boil soya chunks. Cool under tap water and squeeze out the extra water.
2. 2. heat the oil in a pan
3. 3. add the soya chunks to the pan. cook them for 5 - 7 mins on medium flame.
4. 4. Add spices as per taste. I prefer piri piri or maggi masala
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!