Spicy Onion Pakoda
• By Meena S
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 134 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Onion Pakoda
- › Soaked channa dal 50 gms
- › Onion 50 gma
- › Green chillies
- › Hing
- › Salt
- › Water
1. Soak channa dal (or any lentil of your choice)
2. Measure onion allowed within your diet
3. Cut green chilies, curry leaves and mix all of the ingredients with enough water to make it like a pakoda mix as usual
4. Instead of frying in oil(😀), divide the mix in parts and place it in air fryer at 350* for 7 minutes
5. Once done brush it with butter or ghee or not required and Flip then to the other side and set with same temperature setting for 3 minutes.
6. Spicy onion pakoda is ready😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!