Spicy Mushroom Soup
Posted by : Jini punnia
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 10:00
- Cuisine : Other
How to make Spicy Mushroom Soup
1. Remove stems of mushroom aside and thinly slice the mushroom umbrella or as per your choice.
2. In a pan add ghee ( you can add more butter or olive oil or ghee as per your macros), in it add chopped garlic, ginger and onions and cook it for 1 min.
3. In it add mushroom stems and few sliced mushrooms and add salt and cook it till mushrooms release water.
4. Once it's cooked keep it aside and let it come to room temperature.
5. Meanwhile add some sliced onions and mushrooms in same pan, add salt and some water and let it cook for few minutes.
6. Once Mushrooms have started releasing water add 2 cups of water with salt,black pepper, chilli flakes and any herbs of your choice and let it cook for 5-7 mins on medium flame by covering with lid.
7. Now take kept aside mushroom and grind it in mixer...add water if paste is very thick.
8. After 5-7 mins add this grated puree of mushrooms in the pan mix it well and let the soup cook for next 2-3 mins more.
9. Once done serve it hot.
Note - You can add water depending upon the thickness of soup you want. Also instead of water you can add vegetable stock or chicken stock if you want.