Spicy Green chicken curry
• By Srilu Reddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 503 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Green chicken curry
- › Chicken-150g
- › Whole spices(whatever are available)
- › Onion-100g
- › Green chilli-3-4
- › Ghee-15g
- › Rice-50g
- › Seasonings-as needed ( salt,Red chilli powder,turmeric,coriander powder,garam masala)
1. To a pan,add whole spices(clove,cinnamon,ela ichi,Biryani leaf,coriander seeds,jeera,pepper,black stone flower,anise..) Sauté them. Then add onion & green chilli. Sauté until they turn dark brown. Now blend this into a smooth paste.
2. To the same pan,add little oil & sauté chicken with turmeric & all the seasonings. now add the blended paste & water. Let it boil & adjust according to the desired consistency.
3. Once it’s cooked,serve hot with rice. Ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!