Spicy corn salad
• By Astha Dhoka
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy corn salad
- › Corn - 30g
- › Bell peppers - 50g
- › Mushroom - 50g
- › Onion - 100g
- › Tomato - 100g
- › Lettuce - 50g
- › Oil - 5g
- › Tomato ketchup - 5g
1. 1. To make the chilli tomato sauce add boiled tomatoes, onions, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper, chilli powder, lemon juice to a blender and make it into a thick paste. 2. Saute all the veggies in olive oil. 3. Dress the salad with the chilli tomato sauce and sprinkle some herbs on it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!