Spicy Coconut chicken
• By Anusha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 393 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Coconut chicken
- › boneless chicken- 200gm ghee- 10gm onion- 1 small salt Mirchi powder turmeric gg paste- 1 table spoon coriander powder- 1 tea spoon garam masala powder- 1 tea spoon jeera powder- 1/2 tea spoon Maggi coconut milk powder - 1 table spoon
1. Marinate chicken in the above mentioned spices except coconut milk powder. cover and cook for 10 mins. When it's almost cooked add coconut milk powder and garnish with coriander!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!