Spicy chicken meets cheesy soya nuggets
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy chicken meets cheesy soya nuggets
- › 100gm chicken
- › 30gm soya chunks
- › 1 cheese cube
- › Olive oil 5gm
- › Black pepper powder
1. Soak soya chunks in water for 15mins. Mix chicken and soya chunks with vinegar, dried italian herbs of your choice (oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil). Add black pepper and salt. Marinate for 15mins.
2. In a pan, heat oil, put the marinated mix and saute well. Add little water after a few mins.
3. Once properly cooked, towards the end- add cheese cube (either grated or chopped in pieces).
4. Serve hot with bread(optional).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!