वाटली डाळ (spicy chana daal) with a twist of Soya!
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for वाटली डाळ (spicy chana daal) with a twist of Soya!
- › Ingredients- Raw chana daal - 40 gm Ghee - 5gm Ground Soya chunk - 30gm You can take Ingredients as per your diet chart.
1. 1.Wash and Soak chana daal in warm water for 30-35 min. Remove water and pat dry the daal slightly
2. 2. Grind the soak daal coarsely. Try not to make it paste. Coarse daal give good texture to the dish.
3. 3. Heat ghee/oil, add rai, asiphotida n curry leaves. Add spices of your choice (I prefer Chilli Powder, Haldi n dry coriender powder ).
4. 4. Add ground chana daal to the spices. It will be little sticky initially. As it cooks, the mixture gets dry
5. 5. Now Add ground Soya chunks , mix it well. Spinkle a Lil bit of water. Mix well again and cover the pan with lid.
6. 6. Cook for 2- 3 min. Take out the lid, sauté again. Add salt as per taste n add freshly chopped coriander. Voila! Tasty dish is ready.. have it warm with curd or even as it is.. a dash of lemon will add more flavor!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!