spicy cauliflower wings
• By Alpa Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45:00 Minutes 151 kcal
Ingredients for spicy cauliflower wings
- › cauliflower 300gms besan 1tbsp bread crumbs 1 tbsp dark soy sauce 1 tsp honey 1 tsp oil tsp chilly sauce 1 tsp ACV 1 tsp ginger powder pinch schezwan sauce 1 tsp water as required
1. Method *wash and Pat dry cauliflower. *Separate the florets from the cauliflower head. *now prepare egg wash or use (besan+chickpea flour wash, add pinch salt,black pepper and turmeric to basan. And water *deep the florets into besan wash and then sprinkle bread crumbs. • I just togglled them together in a big bowl to make it easy. • bake at 200 degree for 30 minutes or until done. • Sauce... *In a big bowl add 1tsp each honey, oil,dark soy sauce , chilly sauce, schezwan sauce, pinch ginger powder and apple cider vinegar and mix together. *take 1big tsp Corn starch and add half a cup of water mix together and cook until transparent and brown. *pour hit sauce over florets and serve hot.. Enjoy, stay Happy and Healthy..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!