Spicy and Tangy Buttermilk Chicken
• By Sohamjita Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy and Tangy Buttermilk Chicken
- › Chicken
- › Buttermilk
- › Onions
- › Tomato
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Chillies
- › Spices
- › Oil
1. Fry the onions,tomato and chilli paste,ginger garlic paste.Once done add the spices(cumin powder, coriander powder,turmeric and chicken masala)and salt and fry for another few minutes.Now add the chicken and stir with the spice paste for another 6-7 minutes.Add buttermilk and close the lid.Allow 4-5 whistles and then switch off the gas.Once the pressure releases,open and serve with a bowl of rice or rotis or crispy Dosas.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!