Spicy Achari Chicken
• By Ravi Krishna Paladugu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 476 kcal
Ingredients for Spicy Achari Chicken
- › Chicken 🐓 - 200g
- › Achar gosht masala - 1 Packet
- › Curd/Yogurt 🐮- 100g
- › Ginger garlic paste 🧄- 1-2Tbsp
- › Tomato 🍅 - 1 Medium
- › Oil/Ghee - 1Tbsp
- › Big Green chilies 🌶 - As needed
- › Cilantro 🌿- As needed
1. Cut Chicken into cubes and marinate with curd/yogurt, Achar masala, ginger garlic paste and tomato which are cut into small pieces. Let it marinate for 10-15mins.
2. Add oil into pan and let it warm up. Add all the marinated chicken and cook till done (12-15mins). Switch off heat.
3. Now slit the Chillis and fill with wet anchar masala and pan fry with little oil
4. Garnish both pan fried Chillis and cilantro and enjoy the dish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!