spices filled chilli
• By Rahul Dey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 99 kcal
Ingredients for spices filled chilli
- › Big Green chilly - 125 grams Chickpea flour - 20gm Oil - 1tbsp Asafoetida - 2 pinch Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp Coriander powder - 2 tsp Fennel powder - 1 tsp Garam masala - 1/4 to 1/2 tsp chat masala - 1/2 tsp Salt - as per taste ( 3/4 tsp) Lemon juice-1tbsp
1. Method of preparation: 1. Wash chilies and remove stalk. Make a slit lengthwise keeping it joined at other side. Likewise cut all chilies. 2. Preheat 1/2 tbsp oil in a wok. When oil is hot add asafoetida, cumin seeds. After sauteing cumin seeds for while, add turmeric powder and gram flour. Saute on low flame until gram flour turns light brown in color. Now add coriander powder, fennel powder and saute for few more minutes. Turn off the flame now. Add chat masala, garam masala, salt and lemon juice in the masala.Masala for stuffing the chilies is ready. 3. Stuff the slit chilies with this masala. Take one chilly in your, open from slit side and stuff it with masala with help of spoon. Press it gently and likewise stuff all chilies. Add rest of the oil in a wok and allow it to heat. Place the stuffed chilies in pan and cover. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame. Open the lid and flip the side of chilies. Chilies kept in the center are roasted well. With help of tongs, flip the sides and take them out in a plate. Bring rest of the chilies in center. Keep tossing and flipping sides and take them out in a plate. Gram flour stuffed green chilly is ready. Serve these piping hot and spicy masala chilies with your meals and relish eating.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!