Spiced green peas curd rice
• By Rohit Panikar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 622 kcal
Ingredients for Spiced green peas curd rice
- › 300 gms Green Peas (I used frozen peas)
- › 80 gms white rice
- › 120 gms curd
- › 1 and 1/2 sachet Maggie Magic Masala
- › 1 teaspoon table salt
1. Weigh 80 gms raw rice, clean it and cook it
2. Weigh 120 gms curd and mix well with the rice (may want to dilute the curd with some water if it's thick)
3. Add 1 and 1/2 packets of Maggie Magic Masala in the the curd rice and mix them really well
4. Weigh 300 gms green peas, add some water in a pan, add 1 teaspoon salt. Pour the whole weighed green peas in the pan and mix them all well
5. Place a lid on the pan and cook the green peas on low/medium-low untill you are able to smell the aroma of cooking peas, cook for couple minutes more and turn off the gas.
6. Pour the whole cooked green peas in the spiced curd rice mix and mix them really well
7. Taste it and if there's less salt add some little more but not too much. Bon Appetite!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!