Sphagetti aglio e olio
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 270 kcal
Ingredients for Sphagetti aglio e olio
- › 50 gm Sphagetti pasta
- › 2 big cloves of garlic sliced diagonally
- › 10gm extra virgin olive oil
- › salt to taste
- › chilli flakes for garnish
1. Cook pasta in sufficient salt water as per package instructions or al dente. drain but dont wash the pasta. reserve a bit of the pasta water.
2. Add olive oil to a non stick pan and place it on the oven. Add the sliced garlic. Turn on the heat to the lowest. And saute the garlic so as to infuse the flavour of garlic into the oil. Keep doing this until the garlic and oil starts to sizzle.
3. Then add the pasta, reserved salt water and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for another minute or so. You can add parmesan cheese and chopped parsley but its optional.
4. Garnish with chilli flakes. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!