• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 1070 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti
- › Wheat flour
- › Egg
- › Chicken keema
- › Onion
- › Garlic
- › Green chilly
- › Tomato
- › Oregano
- › Basil
- › Thyme
- › Salt
- › Stevia
- › Ghee
1. Step 1 In 80g atta put 1 egg keep folding till egg is mixed with atta... Add water if needed... Now for 10mins keep kneading the atta or till dough becomes soft... Wrap it in cling film and keep it aside..
2. Step 2 Sauce Boil 100g tomato with garlic.. Let it cool.. Blend it in mixer... Now strain out the tomato paste... In 5g butter add tomato paste.. Now add oregano, parsley, basil, salt, very little stevia I added Kashmir red chilly powder to give the color... Cook till you get a good consistency...
3. Step 3 In a heated Pan put in 15g of ghee or butter. Then add finely chopped onion, garlic and green chilly and sauté for sometime then add pinch of salt and saute till onion turns brown. Now add chicken keema and cook in low flame... Don’t add any water... Once it’s cook put in high flame and cook till it is completely dry...
4. Step 4 Now rest 20g of dry atta spread it out but the dough and roll it... While rolling keep flipping sides... Make sure the edges are thin enough... Then with a pizza cutter or knive cut it out into strips... Then dust out any extra dry flour...
5. Step 5 Boil water with salt... Once water is boiled add the spaghettis... Keep stirring it so that it doesn’t stick to each other... Boil spaghetti till it’s cooked properly so keep checking... Make sure you don’t over boil... Now strain the water out... Keep it in strainer till all water drains off...
6. Finally In a plate first put spaghetti then top up with chicken keema add sauce and the grate cheese on top...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!