Pasta with plant based Italian sausage
• By Shravya Sarraf
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Pasta with plant based Italian sausage
- › Spaghetti boiled (al dente) - 50g
- › Plant based Italian sausage sliced - 33g
- › Extra virgin Olive oil - 5g
- › Finely chopped Onion
- › Finely chopped Garlic
- › Pesto - 1/2 tsp
- › Sundried tomato - 4 or 5
- › Parmesan cheese shaves
- › Italian spices
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chillie flakes
1. Sauté finely chopped onion, garlic and plant based sausage slices in extra virgin Olive oil.
2. Add sundried tomato, pesto, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and boiled sphagetti with some pasta-boiled water. Sauté until done.
3. Finish with shaved parmesan cheese.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!