Spaghetti with Meat Balls (chicken)
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 612 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Meat Balls (chicken)
- › Spaghetti pasta 50 gm
- › Cheese Slice 2
- › Oil 10 gm
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › onion 1 medium chopped
- › Garlic 4 cloves chopped
- › Pasta Sauce 1 tablespoon
1. For meat balls Add chopped onions,corainder,garlic powder,onion flakes,oregani,cumin powder,chilli flakes salt and 1 egg white to minced chicken breast. Make small balls of equal size. Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 mins.
2. Add oil to a pan Add garlic and onion and saute for 5 mins
3. Add pasta sauce,chilli flakes and oregano and cook for 5 minutes
4. Add boiled spaghetti pasta and cheese slices and cook in low flame for 2 minutes
5. Add meat balls and garnish with coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!