Spaghetti with chicken meatballs 🍝
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 677 kcal
Ingredients for Spaghetti with chicken meatballs 🍝
- › chicken meatballs: 100gms minced chicken 10gms oats pwd 20gms cheese (parmesan/cheddar) half an egg 10gms parsley 10gms oil salt n pepper to taste
- › 50gms spaghetti pasta
- › sauce: 100s tomato 🍅 20gms carrot 🥕 20gms celery 20gms onions 10gms basil 10gms olive oil
1. Boil the spaghetti with salt, strain n keep aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs together, roll into bite size balls. Heat 10ml oil in pan and cook them till nice n red from the outside n tender from the inside. Remove & keep aside.
3. In the same pan add another 10ml oil. Sautee the onions, carrots & celery till tender.
4. Add the purees tomatoes (I prefer to half the tomatoes & put them in the microwave for around 5 to 8 minutes. This helps to peel off the skin. Then run them through a blender to puree them.)
5. Cover and cook for about 10 min. Add the basil leaves & cook for another minute.
6. Add the cooked meatballs, cover and cook for another min or 2.
7. sServe hot on a bed of spaghetti noodles 🍝
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!